Research has shown that the main cause of cyberattacks is human error and can be just as damaging as ransomware attacks. In some cases, human error is more damaging given that security leaders often lack visibility into employees’ mistakes and risky behaviors. Most companies know that cybersecurity is important, but the majority don’t train their employees effectively. A deeper look at employee behavior patterns can help organizations prevent a simple mistake from turning into a major breach.
- Understand the role human behavior has in cyberattacks
- Explore how integrations with endpoint security tools can influence just-in-time security awareness training
- Recognize the challenges of repeat offenders and how to address them
Learn how to create effective and timely communications when risky behaviors occur templates that are effective
- Sai Venkataraman, CEO & Co-Founder, SecurityAdvisor
- Nick Handy, Senior Manager, CrowdStrike
- Kristina Susac, Customer Success and Employee Engagement, SecurityAdvisor
ELIGIBILITY: This webinar is open to RH-ISAC Core Members and non-member retail and hospitality cybersecurity practitioners only. Ineligible registrants will have their registration canceled. To learn about eligibility, visit https://rhisac.org/membership. Email [email protected] with any questions.