CYBER THURSDAY: Analysis of Cloud Security Threats using MITRE ATT&CK® Matrix
Speaker: Matthew Brady, Cyber Threat Intelligence Lead Analyst, Target
This session will provide RH-ISAC attendees with a fundamental understanding of how CTI analysts can evaluate the potential risk and impact posed to their organization by specific cloud security threats through the lens of the MITRE ATT&CK® Matrix.
- Current State of Cloud Security in 2020
- Case Study: Operation Cloud Hopper
- Brief Overview of MITRE ATT&CK® Cloud Matrix
- Examples of Cloud Platform Adversarial Techniques
- Summary of Mitigation Control Recommendations
ELIGIBILITY: This webinar is open to RH-ISAC Core members and retail and hospitality cybersecurity practitioners eligible for Core Membership. Ineligible registrants will have their registration canceled. To learn about eligibility, visit rhisac.org/membership. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.