Pre-ASTA Global Live Education Sessions: Cybersecurity in the Remote Worker’s World
Carlos Kizzee, Executive VP of Intelligence Operations & Legal Affairs, RH-ISAC and Gary Tsimba, Director, Information Technology, ASTA
With the shift to remote working, how do you keep your business assets as well as your employee’s work safe and secure? What has changed, what hasn’t, and the actions you can take to protect yourself and your business.
In this session, you will:
- Be empowered with knowledge and skills to improve remote working security during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Know the right thing to do as well as how to go about doing the right thing as part of the remote working security.
- Increase your understanding of cyber threats and be empowered to be safer and more secure in a remote working environment.
- Get update information on the scams cyber criminals are using to target you and your employees.
- Cybersecurity is a shared responsibility, get vital information to stay secure on social media
ASTA Global Live education sessions will focus on the difficulties we as an industry are facing today, how we can help kick start and re-energize our businesses, and identify new opportunities that inspire creative solutions during difficult times. Be sure to register today and learn how you can benefit from these sessions!