Why is the challenge of online phishing and fraud not only so pervasive but GROWING? Join Mark Weatherford, chief strategy officer at the National Cybersecurity Center and former deputy undersecretary for cybersecurity at DHS and Global Cybersecurity Strategist at Booking Holdings, has overseen programs that have significantly thwarted these types of attacks throughout his career. Mark will unpack successful practices used to mitigate the effectiveness of phishing attacks and will provide you with insight into those that are the most effective for the retail and hospitality industry. Bring your legal team. They’ll want to hear this, too.
- Risks associated with not responding to new and innovative phishing and fraud schemes.
- How to improve incident response through those within your organization, including legal.
- Tips for finding and evaluating vendors.
- Understanding why automation is the key to success.
- Mark Weatherford, Chief Strategy Officer at the National Cybersecurity Center and Former Deputy Under Secretary for Cybersecurity at DHS
- Dave Engel, CRO, Bolster
ELIGIBILITY: This webinar is open to RH-ISAC Core members and retail and hospitality cybersecurity practitioners eligible for Core Membership. Ineligible registrants will have their registration canceled. To learn about eligibility, visit www.rhisac.org/membership. Email [email protected] with any questions.