Magecart and skimming attacks against retail and hospitality sites have increased significantly. With 2020 online sales up 44.4% due to COVID, preventing attacks, ensuring conversion rates and protecting customer data is more critical to your organization’s success than ever before.
Tala recently conducted a benchmark on the risk profile of the RH-ISAC members websites and found that 93% of RH-ISAC members are at risk from their website supply-chain resources. During this webinar, Tala will overview this study, discuss risk profiles from across the retail and hospitality industry and define how to eliminate Magecart threats. Tala will also discuss exclusive offers available only to RH-ISAC members that are designed to illustrate risk, identify existing data leakage or expedite security automation. Tala’s award-winning solution provides the best combination of security, privacy assurance and performance. Tala’s retail and hospitality customers eliminate Magecart risk and maintain user data privacy, while seeing an increase in website conversion rates. Also, Tala’s analytics provide incident response and SOC teams with valuable real-time telemetry and context.
- Industry benchmark results from RH-ISAC members on risk profiles from website supply chain resources.
- How to stop Magecart with various approaches to secure your website supply chain, stop skimming attacks, and why standards are the best path forward.
- How to preserve user experiences and increase website conversion rates.
- Detailed review of tools available to manage privacy on the web and secure customer data.
- Aanand Krishnan, CEO and Founder, Tala Security
ELIGIBILITY: This webinar is open to RH-ISAC Core members and retail and hospitality cybersecurity practitioners eligible for Core Membership. Ineligible registrants will have their registration canceled. To learn about eligibility, visit rhisac.org/membership. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.