With the retail world now more than ever positioned to favor online transactions, Cyber Monday has quickly gone from a one day event to the new normal for retailers to keep their customers engaged and ensure spending habits continue. While Magecart and similar threats have been on the rise, experts predict we haven’t seen the worst of it and these malicious threats should not only be something we should expect, but organizations should plan for.
- What a real-time demo of a Magecart and Formjacking attacks look like
- Why 3rd Party vendors are a vital point in your security strategy session
- Formjacking and Magecart predictions for the next 12 months
- An overview of the different technologies used to try and resolve these attacks – pros and cons
- Best practices to ensure your website is safe from these attacks
- Josh Jones, VP of Sales
- Matt McGuirk, Solution Architect, Source Defense