To beat the enemy, you must think like the enemy. Learn about the threat actor ecosystems that find, monetize, and use vulnerabilities in attacks. Conversely, find out how intel and security teams are using open source intelligence software to understand their threat landscape with greater speed and clarity. Plus hear how CTI can help with patch prioritization — helping you make smarter choices that let you to get ahead of the exploitation curve. We will also take a closer look at the importance of access to underground datasets when monitoring cybercrime activity.
- Benefits of leveraging unstructured data to obtain actionable threat intelligence.
- How threat actors find, sell, and buy vulnerabilities.
- How to monitor cybercrime activity across the underground.
- Reducing unpatched vulnerability threats with cyber threat intelligence.
- Maurits Lucas, Director of Intelligence Solutions, Intel 471
- Darrell Johnston, Client Director – Americas, Silobreaker
ELIGIBILITY: This webinar is open to RH-ISAC Core members and retail and hospitality cybersecurity practitioners eligible for Core Membership. Ineligible registrants will have their registration canceled. To learn about eligibility, visit rhisac.org/membership. Email email@example.com with any questions.