According to the 2020 Trustwave Global Security Report, the retail industry was the most targeted sector for cyberattacks for the third year in a row. Join your peers from the retail industry, including: Ryan Clarque, senior manager, global cybersecurity at Levi Strauss & Co.; Seth Monteleone, senior security operations analyst at Lowe’s; and Yonatan Israel Garzon, director threat intelligence services at Cyberint. This panel discussion will cover how targeted intelligence is implemented to help retail, hospitality, and travel organizations daily to lower risks from cyberattacks! Register here.
- Learn how continuous monitoring of the external attack surface helps your digital assets from being exploited by cybercriminals.
- Explore the importance of ongoing coverage of the deep and dark web to receive pin-pointed threat intelligence will keep one-step ahead of the threat actors.
- Uncover techniques to proactively protect your organization from phishing, ransomware, malware, and other attacks.
- Ryan Taylor, Sales Director, Cyberint
- Ryan Clarque, Senior Manager, Global Cybersecurity, Levi Strauss & Co.
- Seth Monteleone, Senior Security Operations Analyst, Lowe’s
- Yonatan Israel Garzon, Director Threat Intelligence Services, Cyberint
ELIGIBILITY: This webinar is open to RH-ISAC Core Members and retail and hospitality cybersecurity practitioners eligible for Core Membership. Ineligible registrants will have their registration canceled. To learn about eligibility, visit www.rhisac.org/membership. Email [email protected] with any questions.