In this session, security leaders will discuss the value that cybersecurity programs and industry partnerships bring to their organizations. Whether it is understanding the unique threats across food and fuel retail, or maximizing the strength of a small team, sharing intelligence can help teams understand how cyber fraud influences physical security, reputational harm, and financial loss.
- Kristen Dalton, Director of Strategic Engagement, Research & Analytics at RH-ISAC (Moderator)
- Bryon Hundley, Vice President of Intelligence Operations at RH-ISAC
- Dr. Becky Goza, Sr. Manager/Head of Information Security at Love’s Travel Stops
- Tae Kim, Head of Cyber Threat Intelligence & Hunt at Albertsons
- Ryan Clarque, Chief Security Officer at Black Rifle Coffee Company