Join RH-ISAC member company CISOs for a private discussion in Arlington, VA on Wednesday, May 29, 2019 from 9:00 a.m. – 3:45 p.m. on collective challenges to breakdown key issues and improve the capabilities of CISOs in retail and hospitality. Topics are hand-selected by the RH-ISAC CISO Steering Committee and feature interactive discussions led by practitioner members. Topics include:
- Building, communicating, and delivering an effective cybersecurity strategy
- RH-ISAC CISO benchmarking
- Security and privacy issues impacting CISOs
- Leveraging user behavior analytics to manage user experiences and risks
- Cybersecurity tabletop exercise
- Phishing benchmark exercise
Private dinner to follow from 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Invitations will be extended to eligible, current RH-ISAC members and non-member CISOs who are eligible for RH-ISAC membership and to other attendees based on regional proximity. For questions on eligibility, please email events@RH-ISAC.org.