The RH-ISAC is starting the Holiday Shopping Season Security Campaign early this year. Our members indicated that getting an early start ensures that security enhancement and effective planning takes place before the “holiday freeze,” which many companies put in place in late August. To that end, we are kicking off the holiday shopping security season early with a member-driven Cyber Thursday webinar, with topics that include: ATO and credential stuffing, DDoS extortion, and threat assessments from ransomware to eCommerce. This is the first of five webinars, as part of the Holiday Shopping Season Security Campaign, from June through August.
- Participate in a quick review of last year’s season and examine lessons we all learned.
- Get insight into when and how to start planning internal conversations for 2021.
- Share any big misses, lost opportunities, and big wins.
- Ryan Miller, Director, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Target
- Matt Brady, Lead Analyst, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Target
- Hannah Connolly, Lead Analyst, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Target
ELIGIBILITY: This webinar is open to RH-ISAC Core Members only. Ineligible registrants will have their registration canceled. To learn about eligibility, visit www.rhisac.org/membership. Email [email protected] with any questions.