Regional Intelligence Workshop at PVH Corp.
Agenda topics have been hand-selected by members of the RH-ISAC community and include unique perspectives with plenty of time for dedicated discussion and quality networking with your peers. Topics and discussion leaders include:
- Threat Actor Infrastructure Mining: How to perform threat intelligence and data mining of threat actor infrastructures using IOCs in your environment. Discussion Leader: Nicholas Zaky, Director, Information Security Operations, PVH Corp.
- Processing Processes: Steps to take on how to improve efficiencies and processes in your Security Shop to determine what is necessary and unnecessary. Discussion Leaders: Kyle Davis, Cyber Threat Intelligence Strategy Lead, Target & Ryan Miller, Sr., Mgr., Cyber Threat Intelligence, Target.
- Social Media as a Recon tool / fraud tool: Turning the tables on the thieves who sell your personal data on the Dark web and also selling selfies of the individual along with the data. Discussion Leader: Jason Lay, Threat Intelligence Lead, Qurate/QVC.
- Extra Cycles: When not responding to alerts or events what can you do in your spare time to improve the Security Posture of your organization. Discussion Leader: Phillip Miller, CISO, Brooks Brothers Inc.
- Latest Fraud Schemes in Retail and Hospitality: Learn about what attackers really do with compromised accounts from Shape Security’s Intelligence Center. Discussion Leader: Smriti Kawal Jaggi, Threat Intel Analyst, Shape Security.
Major thank you to both PVH Corp. and Shape Security for respectively hosting and sponsoring this event. The support for the RH-ISAC community is much appreciated.
We hope to see you there! Please email email@example.com with any questions you have!
Workshop eligibility: Core members, and participants who are cybersecurity practitioners from retail, gaming, hospitality, restaurants, grocers, consumer financial services, consumer products and other consumer-facing companies.
To learn more about RH-ISAC Core membership, please visit rhisac.org/membership for questions on eligibility.