Vienna, VA (August 30, 2022) – The Retail & Hospitality Information Sharing and Analysis Center (RH-ISAC) today announced that Splunk will be the title sponsor of the RH-ISAC Cyber Intelligence Summit which takes place September 20-21 in Dallas/Plano, TX.
This annual event is tailored for strategic leaders and cybersecurity practitioners from physical and online retailers, hotels, restaurants, consumer product manufacturers, gaming properties, grocers, and other consumer-facing organizations. The Summit features an RH-ISAC member-driven agenda, including sessions delivered by prominent thought leaders from the world’s biggest brands such as Walmart, Target, Hyatt, Expedia, McDonald’s, and more.
“Summit brings the top retail and hospitality cybersecurity practitioners for two days of industry-specific presentations, discussions, and networking opportunities,” said Suzie Squier, president of the RH-ISAC. “Splunk brings a wealth of expertise to the community, and we thank them for supporting this event.’
Patrick Coughlin, global vice president of security market strategy at Splunk, will lead a keynote panel discussion with RH-ISAC members who are on the front lines of threat intel operations and solving real-world problems. They’ll focus on the challenges of sharing and how to best utilize the information that cybersecurity teams gain through sharing.
Patrick joins top leaders in the retail and hospitality sectors who are speaking at the Summit, including:
- Rich Agostino, SVP, CISO, Target
- Christina Azene, Senior Manager, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Expedia
- Art Chernobrov, Director of Identity, Access, and Endpoints, Hyatt
- KC Condit, CISO, G6 Hospitality
- Michel Huffaker, Global Cyber Threat Intelligence, Patagonia
- Olga Jacobs, Strategic Analyst, Expedia
- Tae Kim, Sr. Manager, Cyber Threat Intelligence & Hunting, Albertsons
- Nick Leicht, Manager, InfoSec Engineering – Red Team, Gap
- Shaun Marion, VP & CISO, McDonald’s
- Nibin Philip, Global ISO, Landrys
- Ulices Salazar, Sr. Incident Responder, Campbells
- Chris Trudel, Senior Security Engineer, PetSmart
- Ira Winkler, Chief Security Architect, Walmart