June 27, 2019- Washington, DC— The Retail & Hospitality Information Sharing and Analysis Center (RH-ISAC) today announced the first speakers for its Retail Cyber Intelligence Summit taking place September 24-25, 2019 at the Four Seasons Hotel in Denver, Colorado.
This unique event is tailored for strategic leaders and cybersecurity practitioners from both physical and online retailers, gaming properties, grocers, hotels, restaurants, consumer product manufacturers and cybersecurity industry partners. The conference offers the opportunity to exchange ideas among peers through collaborative discussions and practical cybersecurity talks. This year’s conference theme is “Protect as One.”
Speakers confirmed to present at Retail Cyber Intelligence Summit include:
- Vanessa Aranda, Threat Intelligence Analyst, Gap
- Brian Aschliman, Cybersecurity Director, Valvoline
- Dave Baumgartner, CTO, FireEye
- Kaleb Beasley, Cybersecurity Analyst, Dollar Tree, Inc.
- Alex Belgard, Team Leader, Network & Security, Crutchfield Corporation
- Brian Brotschi, Director, Symantec
- Diane Brown, Sr. Director, IT Risk Mgmt., CISO, ULTA Beauty
- Dave Estlick, CISO, Starbucks
- R.T. Hatfield, Sr., Systems Engineer, The Home Depot
- Micah Jackson, Dir., Information & Systems Security, Casey’s General Stores Inc.
- Brett Johnson, Consultant, AngelPhish.com
- Jeff Johnson, Director, Cyber Security Operations, AutoNation
- Muktar Kelati, Dir., Intelligence Operations, RH-ISAC
- Andy Kirkland, Mgr., Info Security, Starbucks
- Paul Kurtz, Co-Founder & CEO, TruSTAR
- Jonathan Renard, Manager, Technical Assessments, Security Risk Advisors
- Alex Rice, CTO & Co-Founder, HackerOne
- Ashley Tanner, Sr., Mgr., Cyber Threat Intelligence, PepsiCo
- Derek Thomas, Cyber Intelligence Analyst, Target
- Dan Woods, VP, Shape Intelligence Center, Shape Security
“The rise of online shopping and e-commerce makes us all susceptible to fraud, especially in the retail and hospitality sectors,” said Suzie Squier, president, RH-ISAC. “We are excited about the line-up of speakers that we have on the agenda for our summit. The sessions being presented will not only offer cyber-attack techniques, but guidelines on how we can make significant changes to improve the current state of threat intelligence and cybersecurity.”
The full conference agenda and information on how to register is available here.