FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASEOctober 2, 2017
Contact: RH-ISAC Press Office
Washington, DC — The Retail Cyber Intelligence Sharing Center’s (RH-ISAC) Executive Director, Suzie Squier, will be speak at the Global Gaming Expo (G2E) in Las Vegas on October 5. Suzie will participate in the “Actionable Intelligence: Efficient And Effective Security Solutions” panel with the Chief Security Officer of Consortium.net and the Chief Information Security Officer of MGM. The American Gaming Association will moderate the panel.
Cyber Security is a high-priority risk affecting all aspects of a company from the integrity of data, risk and threat, the bottom line, consumer confidence and reputation. The power of information sharing platforms on this issue of common concern can help provide companies with real time threat and actionable intelligence. Information sharing consortiums can also help with cyber solutions, product reviews, product testing, best practices and streamline intelligence gathering about solutions. Further, they leverage other C-levels cross vertical experience in a real-world environment to receive actionable, operational and unbiased intelligence on solutions.
- Discover more about the trusted cybersecurity community for retailers, consumer product and service organizations, and cybersecurity industry partners worldwide.
- Utilize formation flows from government partners, analytical research, cross sector pipelines, and across the gaming industry.
- Automate ingestion of information and gather indicators of compromise across threat intelligence platforms to make a business impact.
- Gain insights from subject-matter experts and end-users with first-hand experience with the product deployment.
- Share intelligence on established companies and new start-ups and the emerging risks and problems they solve to quickly and effectively address the inevitable: security breach or incident.
- Suzie Squier, Executive Director for Retail and Hospitality Information Sharing and Analysis Center (RH-ISAC)
- Arnold E. Bell, Chief Security Officer, Consortium.net
- Scott Howitt, CISO, MGM
- Moderated by Brian Cohen, Senior Director of Strategic Alliances, American Gaming Association
About the Global Gaming Expo
Global Gaming Expo is “the show” in the casino-entertainment industry, showcasing the technologies, services and products of exhibitors while providing an atmosphere to explore, network, do businesses and learn. G2E offers the most comprehensive look at international gaming, hospitality and innovation.
About Retail and Hospitality Information Sharing and Analysis Center (RH-ISAC)
The RH-ISAC is the trusted cybersecurity community for retailers, consumer products, grocers, hotels, gaming, restaurants, and cybersecurity industry partners worldwide. The RH-ISAC supports its member base, representing over $1 Trillion in annual revenue, by serving as the conduit for collaboration, threat and best practice sharing, and cooperation. Through building and sustaining valuable programs, partnerships, products and opportunities, the RH-ISAC enables its members to grow their trust-based relationships, strategic knowledge and tactical capabilities. For more information on RH-ISAC membership and benefits visit us at our home page https://rhisac.org.