Washington, D.C, November 22, 2019 – The Retail & Hospitality Information Sharing Analysis Center (RH-ISAC) announced that two top retail and hospitality executives were unanimously elected to join the ISAC’s Board of Directors. In addition, two current board members, Dave Estlick, chief information security officer of Starbucks and Adam Hirsch, senior vice president, global information security for PVH Corp., were re-elected to two-year terms.
“We had a record number of nominees who threw their hat in the ring and a record number of ballots submitted – both of which show a vibrant, active membership community. Congratulations to the elected board members,” stated Suzie Squier, president of the RH-ISAC. “I look forward to working with our board to continue the RH-ISAC’s vision to working with cybersecurity teams to transform the way companies mature capability and collaborate to reduce the risk of cybercrime.”
New to the RH-ISAC Board of Directors are:
- Rich Agostino, Chief Information Security Officer, Target
- Christopher Zell, Vice President, Head of Information Security, The Wendy’s Company
Newly elected Vice Chair is:
- David Spooner, Senior Vice President & Chief Information Security Officer, Staples, Inc.
Newly elected Treasurer is:
- Ken Athanasiou, Chief Information Security Officer, VF Corporation
The board’s combined experience and expertise in cyber, technology and the retail and hospitality sectors provides guidance to the RH-ISAC as it continues to be the most trusted voice in cybersecurity intelligence and information sharing for consumer-facing organizations. As a membership organization, the RH-ISAC relies on its board of directors to contribute their strategic guidance in the planning and prioritization of objectives and activities that position RH-ISAC as the information sharing and analysis center of the retail and hospitality industries.
“Target has a longstanding commitment to intelligence sharing and collaboration within the retail industry, which started when we joined as a founding member of the RH-ISAC more than five years ago,” said Rich Agostino, chief information security officer at Target. “I believe strongly that cybersecurity should be collaborative and non-competitive and am honored to be joining the RH-ISAC Board of Directors to continue the momentum we’ve built within the retail community.”
The 2020 RH-ISAC Board of Directors:
- Colin Anderson, Global Chief Information Security Officer, Levi Strauss & Co. (Chair)
- David Spooner, Senior Vice President & Chief Information Security Officer, Staples, Inc. (Vice Chair)*
- Grant Sewell, Head of Cybersecurity & Privacy, The Safelite Group (Secretary)
- Ken Athanasiou, Chief Information Security Officer, VF Corporation (Treasurer)*
- Rich Agostino, Chief Information Security Officer, Target**
- Jim Cameli, Vice President & Global Chief Information Security Officer, Walgreens Boots Alliance (Past Chair)
- Andy Caspersen, Chief Information Security Officer, Gap Inc.
- Dave Estlick, Chief Information Security Officer, Starbucks
- Adam Hirsch, Senior Vice President, Global Information Security, PVH Corp.
- Lauren Dana Rosenblatt, Deputy Chief Information Security Officer, The Estée Lauder Company
- Christopher Zell, Vice President, Head of Information Security, The Wendy’s Company**
- Suzie Squier, President, Retail & Hospitality Information Sharing and Analysis Center
*Denotes Newly Elected Officer
**Denotes Newly Elected Director