WASHINGTON, D.C. – September 19, 2019 – The Retail & Hospitality Information Sharing and Analysis Center (RH-ISAC) today announced Symantec as the title sponsor for the Retail Cyber Intelligence Summit September 24-25 in Denver, CO.
This annual event is tailored for strategic leaders and cybersecurity practitioners from physical and online retailers, gaming properties, grocers, hotels, restaurants, consumer product manufacturers and cybersecurity industry partners. The Summit features an RH-ISAC member-driven agenda including sessions delivered by prominent thought leaders from Dollar Tree, Enterprise Holdings, The Home Depot, Hyatt, Pepsico, Starbucks, Target, Ulta Beauty, Walgreens Boots Alliance, as well as from industry experts from Accenture, FireEye, Shape Security, Symantec and more.
“Our Summit brings together more than 200 retail and hospitality cybersecurity leaders for two days of industry-specific presentations, discussions and networking opportunities,” said Suzie Squier, president, RH-ISAC. “As a global leader in next-generation cybersecurity, Symantec brings a wealth of expertise to the community. We thank them for their support of this event and of the retail and hospitality sectors.”
Brian Brotschi, Symantec director and expert on endpoint security and network access control solutions, will lead a breakout session on Insider Threat to Security. His session will identify the various personas to watch out for when identifying insider threats and provide insights on best practices on data protection, as well as share tactics used in infamous insider threat cases.
Brian joins several leaders of the retail and hospitality sectors, as well as industry experts, speaking at the Summit, including:
- Dave Baumgartner, CTO, FireEye
- Diane Brown, Senior Director of IT Risk Management and CISO, Ulta Beauty
- John Carlin, former Assistant Attorney General for the Dept. of Justice, and Chair of Global Risk & Crisis Management & National Security Practices for Morrison & Foerester
- Jim Cameli, Vice President & Global CISO, Walgreens Boots Alliance
- Andy Caspersen, CISO, Gap Inc.
- Dave Estlick, CISO, Starbucks
- Todd Fitzgerald, CISO, Cybersecurity Leadership Author, CISO SPOTLIGHT, LLC.
- Micah Jackson, Director, Information & Systems Security, Casey’s General Stores Inc.
- Jeff Johnson, Director of Cyber Security Operations, AutoNation
- Paul Kurtz, Co-Founder & CEO, TruSTAR
- Alex Rice, CTO & Co-Founder, HackerOne
- Ashley Tanner, Senior Manage of Cyber Threat Intelligence, PepsiCo
- Dan Woods, Vice President of Shape Intelligence Center, Shape Security
To learn more about Summit or to registration, visit http://summit.dev.hmgcreative.com/rh/