Washington, D.C., December 3, 2020 – The Retail & Hospitality Information Sharing and Analysis Center (RH-ISAC) announced the election of two new directors to its Board of Directors: Diane Brown, senior director of IT risk management and chief information security officer at Ulta Beauty, and Kevin McKenzie, vice president and chief information security officer at Dollar Tree. In addition, two current board members, Colin Anderson, global chief information security officer at Levi Strauss, and Lauren Dana Rosenblatt, vice president and chief information security officer at International Flavors & Fragrances, were re-elected to another three-year term.
“It is an honor to welcome Diane and Kevin to the RH-ISAC board. Their background and experience will be invaluable to continuing the growth and strong sharing and collaboration within the RH-ISAC,” said Grant Sewell, head of cybersecurity & privacy at Safelite Group, RH-ISAC Board member, and member of the Nomination Committee. “I, and the other Board members, look forward to working with them to strengthen RH-ISAC’s position as the voice of cybersecurity for retail, hospitality, and travel industries.”
RH-ISAC President Suzie Squier stated, “As a membership organization, the RH-ISAC relies on our board of directors to contribute their strategic guidance in the planning and prioritization of objectives and activities that position RH-ISAC as the information sharing and analysis center of the retail and hospitality industries.”
The RH-ISAC also announced its officers:
- Chair: Colin Anderson, Global Chief Information Security Officer, Levi Strauss & Co.
- Vice Chair: Dave Spooner, Senior Vice President & Chief Information Security Officer, Staples, Inc.
- Secretary: Grant Sewell, Head of Cybersecurity & Privacy, Safelite Group
- Treasurer: Dave Estlick, Chief Information Security Officer, Chipotle
The other RH-ISAC Directors are:
- Rich Agostino, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer, Target
- Diane Brown, Senior Director of IT Risk Management and Chief Information Security Officer, Ulta Beauty
- Jim Cameli, Vice President & Global Chief Information Security Officer, Walgreens Boots Alliance (Past Chair)
- Adam Hirsch, Principal, Information Security Audit Program, Amazon
- Kevin McKenzie, Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer, Dollar Tree, Inc.
- Lauren Dana Rosenblatt, Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer, International Flavors & Fragrances
- Christopher Zell, Vice President, Head of Information Security, The Wendy’s Company
- Suzie Squier, President, Retail & Hospitality Information Sharing and Analysis Center