Vienna, VA (November 15, 2021) – The Retail & Hospitality Information Sharing and Analysis Center (RH-ISAC) announced the election of two new directors to its Board of Directors: Marnie Wilking, global head of security and IT risk management at Wayfair, and Benjamin Vaughn, senior vice president and chief information security officer at Hyatt. Additionally, Jim Cameli, vice president and global chief information security officer at Walgreens Boots Alliance, was re-elected to a three-year term on the board.
“The RH-ISAC Board of Directors has some of the best and brightest minds in cybersecurity,” said Suzie Squier, RH-ISAC president. “Marnie and Ben are valuable additions to the board, and I look forward to working with them, alongside the rest of the RH-ISAC leadership, as we move forward into 2022.”
“We’re proud of Marnie’s contribution to advancing cybersecurity innovation and education at Wayfair, within the RH-ISAC community, and across the industry at large,” said Jim Miller, chief technology officer at Wayfair. “Her guidance and commitment to building relationships with industry peers through RH-ISAC has been instrumental in ensuring that Wayfair can safely operate at a massive global scale. In the face of ever-changing security challenges, taking a nimble, multi-disciplinary approach to managing threats helps ensure that we can confidently pursue our ambitious goals with speed and agility.”
“It’s an honor to be elected to the RH-ISAC Board of Directors,” said Benjamin Vaughn, senior vice president and chief information security officer at Hyatt. “Cybersecurity plays a critical role in our efforts at Hyatt to protect our colleagues and guests, and sharing cyber security information and best practices with RH-ISAC members ties directly to our purpose of caring for people so that they can be their best. I look forward to collaborating with the rest of the Board to advance cybersecurity and risk mitigation efforts on an industry-wide scale.”
The RH-ISAC Board Officers are:
- Chair: Rich Agostino, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer, Target Corporation
- Vice Chair: Christopher Zell, Vice President and Head of Information Security, The Wendy’s Company
- Secretary: Lauren Dana Rosenblatt, Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer, International Flavors & Fragrances
- Treasurer: Dave Estlick, Chief Information Security Officer, Chipotle
The other RH-ISAC Directors are:
- Diane Brown, Senior Director of IT Risk Management and Chief Information Security Officer, Ulta Beauty
- Jim Cameli, Vice President & Global Chief Information Security Officer, Walgreens Boots Alliance (Past Chair)
- Adam Hirsch, Principal, Information Security Audit Program, Amazon
- Kevin McKenzie, Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer, Dollar Tree, Inc.
- Jason Stead, Chief Information Security Officer at Choice Hotels
- Suzie Squier, President, Retail & Hospitality Information Sharing and Analysis Center